Court Ordered - Pilot Court Ordered - Pilot

actually really good man! you could probably get this on adult swim. loved the pablo reference.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Thank you! We thought so too but we pitched to them already and got a lovely no. They actually did really like it but they want shows that absolutely have to be animated. -Eric

charlie teh unicron 2 charlie teh unicron 2

"well you need to learn some.. DIE!" lol!!! omg make moar! + fire from last episode! lol. you made my nuts hurt, thank you.

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

omg make moAR!!

Message in a Cellphone Message in a Cellphone

what carrier does the mermaid have? does she have the samsung S5? point being why does a mermaid have a cell phone?

'Emergency Breakfast' 'Emergency Breakfast'

robots dont eat toast silly! Everyone knows that. but robot birds that fart to go faster, that i can see! a little bit of dig dug, a little bit of zelda and voila, emergency breakfast! Loved it!

Hey Herman Hey Herman

3 stars for art work, music and sound. but i found the plot (if you could call it that) very lacking. pretty much wasted energy.... like me waiting for someone to pull up next to me in a lambo and offer it to me... it'll never happen. As the great oracle once said "sorry kid, you got the gift, but it looks like youre waiting for something". you have great potetial.... try maybe the most cliche of formats and poke fun of existing works.?

Batman: I Never Use Guns Batman: I Never Use Guns

the opening BEFORE the flash is awesome! YEAAAHHHH I MADE A FUCKIN CARTOON!!!! lol omg i laughed so hard! the flash is good also. BTW i never use guns! Push this button and scream "IM BATMAN"!

Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤

mind.... blown...

Magic Wand Magic Wand

nice caddy shack plug lol.

Ds2: Rogue Warrior Ds2: Rogue Warrior

Reminds me of a scooby-doo style animated "Rampage" film, lol. Thanks for the chuckle, made my day. (Google "Rampage Turkish Ramboo") watch the older version. there was a t-shirt for it with the "thoomp" sound spelled out, but apparently no longer exists.