All 17 art Reviews

Rain Rain

fap fap fap fap fap fap!!!!

All I wanna do is sleep All I wanna do is sleep

RAWR! NICE! Loved Sword and Sworcery. Cant wait for you to finish!

Mecha collab Mecha collab

reminds me of EVA 00. awesome work!

Demon Demon

i see loki... not the loki from the movies, but the real loki from mythology. He was... very, not so much demonic in his mischief, but let his demonic behavior take over him and met a very similar fate. This depiction... somewhat frightens me. If you look at a "Loki" depiction i drew, you may see a similar appearance...

Rhunyc responds:

I see what you're saying, interesting interpretation!

BUGS ON MARS BUGS ON MARS

robocop
the invisible man
total recall (Kuato) holding earth worm jims gun
total recall (2 weeks head bomb)
total recall (cab drivers arm)
i guess thats sharon stone
an eyeball that seems to come from no one
pair of scissors
bug arms

Oblivion Hymns Oblivion Hymns

awesome, thank you, i now have a new desktop background! Reminds me of PussHead's work (artist for Metallica).

Rhunyc responds:

Oh thanks man I really appreciate it :D

This way! This way!

a "beast of burden" maybe? reminds me of the song by "The Rolling Stones". Very nice, wish it was a higher resolution, oh well. She reminds me of Asuka (with a scarf) from Evangelion, He reminds me of "beast of burden" (artifact creature, 7th edition) from magic the gathering.
Yet, you have beaten out my previous WP, http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/p-cate/fight-between-good-and- evil. That work has been on my PC since 7-30-13, it is now 10-26-13. So 3 months... not sure how impressive that is, but im picky what i look at over and over again everyday. Lets see how long your art can stay with me? Just something new ive started. probably someone on her has done something similar, not sure, havent researched if anyone has, but really dont care. love your work btw!
psssst... if u have a higher rez and could send it to me, would be much appreciated, lol. if not, no worries.

TODD TODD

@Natick done.

Roberto Ferri Master Study Roberto Ferri Master Study

looks copied. i know u say personal practice, but y post it... theirs looks better anyways.

Candid Self Portrait Candid Self Portrait

Seems to me you lacked on the fingers.... maybe time constraint. Other than that, love it, great lighting and shadows, awesome u used urself! terminator salvation vibe. awesome work!

1600 responds:

I can see what you mean about the fingers- I was actually going for a sort of blurred/out of focus effect so that the head would appear sharper.