Court Ordered - Pilot Court Ordered - Pilot

actually really good man! you could probably get this on adult swim. loved the pablo reference.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Thank you! We thought so too but we pitched to them already and got a lovely no. They actually did really like it but they want shows that absolutely have to be animated. -Eric

charlie teh unicron 2 charlie teh unicron 2

"well you need to learn some.. DIE!" lol!!! omg make moar! + fire from last episode! lol. you made my nuts hurt, thank you.

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

omg make moAR!!

Tap Heroes Tap Heroes

its alright i guess. the game itself is pretty entertaining, but you have to find a balanced place after getting the banker to lv 3. Then leave the game on overnight to collect coins and thus level up your character stats. Which is fine, but after stage 100 (which is the end of the game) you can continue to stage 300. Its basically going through the game 3 times. As i was saying, after stage 100 or leveling your characters, my current Warrior stats - attack 204, speed 100 (max), health 202 and crit 80 (max) getting them this high takes leaving the game on overnight to auto kill, if you will. Im not sure if you can max out health and attack but thats not the problem, the problem is waiting to get the ridiculous amount of coins to level up. So its kinda pointless to go on after stage 100. The Inn is pointless, im not really sure what the pets attack is based on, but also seems pointless. The users powers are pointless (current level 104 which does 52-104) warrior at 204 does 510 - 1020. And seriously tapping that much on my mouse, i thought i would break it. it was a little annoying to wait overnight just to get to stage 100 and again, after that is pointless, youll have everything by stage 100. The game itself is pretty cool, love the retro pixels, music and overall presentation, but the mechanics of the game get overly extreme after stage 30. Scale back the cost to level or scale up the reward for killing higher level mobs would fix the waiting problem. Unless, thats how you wanted it?

VaragtP responds:

I have taken notes! An update will come soon with some rebalance, especially to the underpowered click damage

Last Legacy: Null Space Last Legacy: Null Space

love the game but hate the commercials, alien ware died like 3 years ago... i can build a better machine for way less and out perform any alien ware machine available today.... sorry, but total truth. if anything compares, the new nvidia titan compact would destroy any alien ware. my galaxy S5 is more powerful than the new alien ware, lol. this is a joke but dont be fooled, alien ware will die out like sprint will. sorry, but these stupid commecials are getting annoying... and i understand they pay for newgrounds but seriously newgrounds can come up with better sponsers than commercials. Tom may die like "tom" of myspace. johnny utah can do way better than NG at that. I love u JU!

Loot Hero Loot Hero

luv these pixel games, awesome characters and game play. i made it to lv 65 with both character and difficulty. after that, i could imagine myself grinding away the hours getting to level 100 for that last achievement. Good game, i understand why its only left - right. You have much potential, id like to see a turn based rpg.

Tips: start off gaining stat levels equally until you get to your first badge, then rotate stats (i recommend defense first) gaining badges. Then when you have all your badges and badge level at 9 (cost will be 9999 loot), dont bother with speed any longer (should be around 50, thats plenty fast). Pump everything into crit until you reach 100% (no more is needed, duh). if youre having problems killing things (u shouldnt) pump a couple 100,000's into attack. Other than that always pump loot into defense, leveling will take care of other stats. Loot max is 99,999. I was at 65 speed and had trouble stopping before the boss, if this happens, just count the shops, theres 6 of them. rinse repeat, have fun grinding to lv 100, lol.

VaragtP responds:

Level 65 is very high, well done!

Makou Reactor - FF7 (Metal) Makou Reactor - FF7 (Metal)

dont get me wrong, i like what you did, but if i were to play the game and hear this, it just wouldnt fit. It sounds more like advent children. Im sorry, but no improvement needs to be made to my all time favorite ff7. Just a die hard fan. ff has transcended too far too fast, it went from 16 bit to 64 bit. Not that it was a problem, just it took forever for the saga to continue. i would argue that the re-vamped version of ff4 on PSP would be the 32 bit version although its 128 bit, im not sure if the psx is 32 bit or 64 bit, i believe its 64. Not that it really matters, just that the sound and graphics were vastly improved from SNES to PSX. Sorry not such a high score, i did like the song, but my ff fan-dom disliked the change.

Rain Rain

fap fap fap fap fap fap!!!!

All I wanna do is sleep All I wanna do is sleep

RAWR! NICE! Loved Sword and Sworcery. Cant wait for you to finish!

Mecha collab Mecha collab

reminds me of EVA 00. awesome work!